Beagans Limited can provide Export EAD Documents, Export SAD Documents and also Transit Movement MRN Documents to cover all your export requirements. These are all communicated by DTI and pre-approved with Irish Revenue before the goods leave the country.
What does exportation mean?
Exportation means sending goods from Ireland to a country outside the EU.
(At present there are 28 Member States of the EU as follows:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.)
Why is Revenue interested in Exports?
Revenue has an interest in exports for a number of reasons including:
- Collecting export statistics for the Central Statistics Office.
- Enforcing export restrictions and prohibitions.
- Ensuring that export licensing requirements are met.
- Ensuring that EU Regulations for export relief schemes are correctly implemented.
- Preventing the unauthorised return of duty-free or VAT zero-rated goods to the home market.
- Ensuring that requirements for safety and security purposes have been adhered to.
The Transit System is a facility available to operators that allows the movement of goods across international borders under customs control while ensuring that any charges due on those goods in their country of destination are secured. Beagans Limited is the holder of a Comprehensive Transit Guarantee Facility (one of a limited number within the country).
All transits are processed under the NCTS system to ensure increasing efficiency & effectiveness of transit procedures, improving the prevention & detection of fraud, accelerate transactions and offer security for them.
Application for Export and Transit Services
If you would like to get in touch, or have any queries about export or transit procedures, please complete the fields below. A member of our team will be in touch, if you require further contact.